– You cannot own non-HDB property (overseas or locally), or have disposed of such property within the last 30 month.
– You cannot own/have owned more than 1 of the following: (i) flat bought from HDB; (ii) EC/DBSS flat bought from a developer; or (iii) HDB resale flat bought with a CPF Housing Grant.
– You haven’t met the minimum occupation period on your current subsidised flat. If it’s an executive condominium, you’ll need to wait a further 30 months from its date of disposal, before you can apply for a new one.
– For divorcees – for 3 years from the date of divorce, only 1 party of the divorce can own a subsidised flat.
– If you have previously cancelled an HDB application or terminated the Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P) for a DBSS flat/EC using a CPF Housing Grant, you’ll be barred for 1 year or 5 years respectively.
Up to $30,000
Questions on Eligibility?
Click below to fill in the E-Application for a Free Eligibility Check Today!